To Launch an Ecommerce store, There are some of the things We need to consider.
1. Book your online store name or Domain name
Booking of domain name is the very first thing to do. This gives the identity to your business online.
What is domain name?
Domain name is the web url for your online website like Flipkart’s domain name is flipkart.com and snapdeal’s domain name is snapdeal.com
- You can Purchase the domain name directly through GoDaddy.
- Domain name is the entity you need to book for 1 Year, 3 Year or 5 Years. After that You need to renew that.
2. Make your business Social Presence
Social Presence is the way to personalise the online store experience with your customers. This is the very strong way to present yourself online. Now a days everyone is using online social networks. You can go for it,
Major social networks are:
3. Choose Courier Companies to ship the orders
Courier companies can help you to pickup orders from your location and delivers to your customer’s address. They cal also collect the COD amount on be half of you.
- You need to sign an agreement between courier companies and your firm to tie-up.
- Courier rates depends upon the physical and volumetric weight.
- They can release COD payments after a fixed intervals like weekly or after 3 days.
Major Courier companies are:
4. Choose Payment Gateways to receive the online Payments
Payment Gateways are the interface between your online potal and customer for the online payment by online banking, credit cards, Net Banking and debit cards.
Major Payment gateways are
5. Notifications(SMS/Email) services tie-ups for your customers
You need to tie-up with the notification provider companies to send Transactional/Promotional Email/SMS to your customer at the time of order placed and shipped.
6. Customer Support Setup
Customer Support plays major role in online Ecommerce.
Major online Ecomemrce queries are:
- Where is my order
- When my order is delivered
- Is there any discount on online payment
7. Catalog selection as per online users
You need to select catalog as per online needs. You need to take care of these things before listing an item online.
- Competitive Price on other portals
- Image of product is clear or not
- Additional images should be there
- Detailed Description of product should be there
8. Setup Google Analytics for Ecommerce
9. Online Marketting to boost up sales
10. Expert Advice & Get Quote from E commerce Development Companies
To develop an Ecommerce support you need to get in touch with Ecommerce expert and development agency. They will get your requirements and quote you accordingly on that. To get Ecommerce portal quote you can contact at email@example.com or share your details at http://www.onjection.com/request-a-quote/